REFUNDS AND RETURNS
If you have purchased a product with us that is faulty or does not meet one or more consumer guarantees, you are entitled to a refund or repair.
The following will apply to all other returns or order cancellation requests:
- Freight and delivery expenses to and from the supplier are considered a separate service and will not be reimbursed. If you need assistance organising freight Gym and Fitness can assist, however rates are typically more expensive through our commercial agreements.
- Item must not be damaged or misused and be in suitable condition for resale.
- Item must be returned in original packaging, and packed suitably to ensure safe arrival.
- Item must be returned to the initial place of purchase / dispatch.
- Original proof of purchase must be presented.
- Valid only for the original purchaser.
- Refund will only be given after the item has been received and is complete with all components in an undamaged condition.
- You must contact Gym and Fitness to organise a return authorisation prior to sending the goods.
- Gym and Fitness reserves the right to make the final decision.
Monday to Friday: 08:00am-06:00pm
Saturday to Sunday: 09:00am-05:00pm