Experience the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation with our original multi-functional deep tissue massage gun. Designed to target tense muscles, this powerful device enhances muscle functionality and regeneration.
Enjoy the added benefit of its anti-cellulite effect. With 5 types of speed ranging from 1200 to 3800 RPM, you can customize your massage experience to your preference. Our massage gun includes 6 tips specifically adapted to different types of work, ensuring maximum effectiveness. Additionally, you’ll appreciate its fast charging option, ensuring you can always enjoy seamless relaxation. Take advantage of our same day delivery service available in Kenya and experience the transformative power of our massage gun today.
- ROUND – one of the most versatile tips, it is made of durable deformation-resistant foam. It is designed for massage of all parts of the body and for superficial work of moderate intensity.
- HALF-ROUND – is made of hard plastic, which is suitable for working on small and large muscle groups. It reaches deep tissues and is perfect for tight and compact muscle groups, e.g. quadriceps and pectoralis major.
- BULLET – this is the most precise tip of the set, made of hard plastic. It is designed for trigger points – these are thickened areas formed on muscle tissue that cause pain, often even radiating. It reaches the most difficult-to-reach muscle groups.
- PITCHFORKS – Made of hard plastic, it is designed mainly for the muscles in the Achilles tendon and calf and neck area. It is designed in a fork-like pattern to protect the tendons and work only on the muscles. The rounded tips mean that it glides smoothly over the body and massages it deeply. It will also work well for massaging the extensors of the back, quadriceps and also the gastrocnemius.
- SHOVEL – made of extremely hard plastic, is ideal for massaging the paraspinal muscles. It will help to relieve tension at the shoulder blades and spine.
- CONE – like a bullet, it is a very precise tip. Designed for trigger points – these are thickened areas formed on muscle tissue that cause pain, often even radiating. They reach the most difficult-to-reach muscle groups.